Error in parsing XML

   Hello Scott,

   I encountered a problem when processing an XML file with
   http_url_post_xml.

   The version I use is 1.20.

   I tracked down the problem to the recvdoc subprocedure in HTTPAPIR4.

   In the case where peUseCL is *on, there is no problem.

   In the case where peUseCL is *Off I receive the errormessage:

   XML parse failed at line 1, col 55997: parsing
   finished

   55997 is the length of the XML message.

   In case peUseCL is *off there is no escape from the subprocedure when
   the last read string (wwLen) has a length if 0.

   To me the procedure should return when the string length = 0.

   if        wwLen < 0
   return    wwRet
   endif

   if        peUseCL=*Off and wwLen = 0
   return    1
   endif

   In that case, wkElemRoot.errcode won't be set to 36 (parsing finished)
   in ParseXML(0: wwEmptyBuf: 0) and everything is processed correctly.

   Is my assumption correct?

   When and where is peUseCL set on?

   Regards, Wilbert