From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Bob J. Feldman
Sent: Tue 21/08/2007 04:16 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Need Help with calling a .net web service

HELP !!!

I am an "old style" RPG programmer.  We are attempting to call some web
services from our legacy system, but are not having much success. We
have installed the XML toolkit and have been searching the web for
information on how to call web services from RPG. We have also talked to
IBM software support but they don't seem to know much either.

We found the LIBHTTP and downloaded it.  This seems like it might work
for us, but we are not sure what to do with it.

If anyone can help us or point us in the right direction we would be
very thankful.

Bob Feldman

Official Sponsors of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy - Bringing Colour to the Beautiful Game
www.johnstonestrade.com/johnstonespainttrophy

SigmaKalon UK Limited, registered in England (number 00436135), with its registered office at Huddersfield Road, Birstall, Batley, West Yorkshire, WF17 9XA.

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This Email may contain information that is privileged,confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  It must not be used by, or its contents copied or disclosed to persons other than the addressee(s).  If you have received this Email in error please notify our systems administrator on +44 (0)1924 354827 and delete the Email.

WARNING
It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. Please carry out such virus and other checks as you consider appropriate. No responsibility is accepted by SigmaKalon UK Limited in this regard.
The contents of this e-mail may not necessarily represent the views or policies of SigmaKalon UK Limited.
No contracts may be concluded on behalf of SigmaKalon UK Limited by means of email communication.
SigmaKalon UK Limited may monitor the content of e-mails, as appropriate, to ensure its policies and procedures are being upheld by its employees.