HTTPAPI version 1.19 released!

Hi Folks,

I just released another new version of HTTPAPI to fix a bug in Expat
where namespaces weren't handled properly.   The update is almost
entirely changes to Expat, and almost nothing in HTTPAPI itself, so I
decided to skip the beta testing process.  (famous last words, I know!)

While I was at it, I added a quick option to the INSTALL program to ask
whether you would like to use the *LIBL to find HTTPAPI at runtime
instead of hard-coding LIBHTTP.  This option is turned off by default to
avoid breaking backward compatibility.

Anyway, the new version is available here:

http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/