Install 2 versions of HTTPAPI on the same computer ?

Hello,

I have httpapi 1.16 working fine with UPS and I try to consume another web service wich fails with an error ( <faultcode>env:Server</faultcode> ). It seems to be an server error but the server's team can't help me and I don't know what to do. So I try to install new httpapi 1.19 ( in a different library called LIBHTTP19 but the install program fails at line 277 with CPF5D05) to make a test.

Any idea to install the new version without deleting the old one ?

Thanks
begin:vcard
fn:Franck Peter
n:Peter;Franck