Re: proxi server problem

Hello Luigi,

Yes, starting in version 1.18, HTTPAPI does support proxies.  To use
one, you have to call http_setproxy(), and maybe http_proxy_setauth()
(depending on whether the proxy requires authentication) prior to
calling http_url_post_xml().

The message 'Host Not Found' has nothing to do with proxies, however.
That message means that DNS is not working properly.  Most likely, your
system has not been configured to perform DNS lookups against Internet
host names.

Let us know if that helps, or if you need more information.