Re: Httpapi and UserNameToken encryption

Hi Magne,

Sorry, I don't have any experience with UserNameToken encryption, so I
don't have any thoughts for you.  That's why I didn't respond to your
earlier message, because I didn't have anything to say.

If you figure it out, please post details here so we can all learn from
your discoveries.