Httpapi and UserNameToken encryption

   Hi Scott,

   thanks for the CDATA correction...I should have checked the syntax
   before I answered...sorry.

   I posted a question about httpapi and UserNameToken encryption (Oasis
   web service security) last week, but I guess you where busy gambeling
   in Vegas ;-)

   I'm trying to create a webservice client (using httpapi) and the
   server side want SSL and UserNameToken encryption. Why both ssl and
   usernametoken?  Do you have any thoughts about this?

   Apache has an implementation of this UserNameToken encryption called
   WSS4J. Do I have to implement WSS4J to get this working?

   Best regards

   Magne