Re: Proxy support for HTTPAPI

Hi Sebastian,

I really appreciate all of the work you put into this.

Also, I'm very pleased with the unified diff! I work with FreeBSD all
the time, and am very familiar with this format... it's so much nicer
this way than when people send me entire copies of the source member.
So thank you very much for using diff/patch!

I've created a beta version of HTTPAPI 1.18 that contains your proxy
code.  I can't test it myself, as I do not have access to a proxy
server, but hopefully other poeple will try it out.  The files to
install can be found here:

SAVF:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.savf
XML:   http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.xml
ZIP:   http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.zip