*** HTTPAPI: NEW BETA RELEASE 1.18 NEEDS TESTING ***

I've just created a beta release of HTTPAPI version 1.18.  It includes
Sebastian Schmidt's support for HTTP proxies, as well as some little
features of my own.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to a proxy server to test it with.

Also, I'm only able to test it at V5R3.  I do not have access to
machines with any other releases.  So I'd really appreciate it if some
or all of you could help me test it.

The beta copies of the HTTPAPI source code can be found at the following
links:

SAVF:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.savf
XML:   http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.xml
ZIP:   http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.zip

Other than downloading the files from the links above, the installation
instructions are identical to those of the production releases.  Those
instructions can be found at:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/