Re: RNQ0202 error calling http_url_post_xml

Hi Simon

Thanks for the error report.

[SNIP]
> Message ID . . . . . . :   CPF2479       Severity . . . . . . . :   40
> Message . . . . :   Call stack entry not found.
> Cause . . . . . :   Call stack entry HTTPXMLR4, specified for the send,
>  receive, move or delete message operation, could not be found in the call
>  stack.
[SNIP]

Unfortunately, I'm clueless!  I've never seen this error before.

You might want to check to be sure sure you're not using RCLACTGRP, RCLRSC
or another command that could potentially end a call stack entry.

It seems strange to me that it's referencing a call stack entry named
HTTPXMLR4.  That's not a call stack entry, is it?  It's the name of a
module!  Call stack entries are named for procedures, not modules.

Can you tell me how to reproduce the error?