Re: RNQ0202 error calling http_url_post_xml

Hi Simon,

The error message you posted (The call to HTTP_URL_P ended in error) means
that the HTTP_url_post_xml() subprocedure ended in error.  (for some
reason, IBM only includes the first 10 characters of the subprocedure name
in the message.)

All this tells you is that the subprocedure, or something that the
subprocedure calls (another subprocedure or API) crashed.  It doesn't tell
you why.  It doesn't tell you where the error is (except in a very broad
sense).  It's not enough information for me to help you.

If you look at the previous messages in the job log, one of them will tell
you what the actual cause of the problem is.

--
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com