Re: FTPAPI module names

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I want to put the TCP low level functions into a separate module (and at the same time making them more generic, not tied to FTPAPI like they are now). Got any good suggestion for a module name (plus its header member)? any other suggestions for modularization?

You might look at the way I did this in HTTPAPI. I implemented a generic format for a "Communication module" and created two of them, one for regular TCP, and another for SSL. Which one gets used is based on setting pointers in a data structure, so I can easily switch between communications modules, and it's transparent to the rest of the code.