SOCKET_H & IFSIO_H

Sender: Christian <chrisv5@xxxxxx>

Scott,

I know you have already renamed close in IFSIO_H to CloseF(), as it conflicts with the same prototype in in SOCKET_H (stupid RPG compiler!)

I would like to go even further, in order to remove the ambiguity with the OPCODES of the same name (not to mention that it annoys me to write "CALLP Close(wSocket);":

SOCKET_H - close -> CloseS
IFSIO_H - open -> OpenF, read -> ReadF, write -> WriteF

Personally, I would just change the entries in the copy member, but I guess that would not be nice to some people. Thus I propose to add duplicate prototypes under the new names. Your opinion?

Regards,
Christian