FTAPI and i5/OS version compatibility

Sender: Christian <chrisv5@xxxxxx>

It seems to be the consensus to freeze the old FTPAPi and move on with a new version on at least V5R1 level. As much as I would love to use V5R2, I cannot do so right now. It really hurts as I would love to many of the features mentioned previously as well as the %BITxxx BIFs. Oh well...

I suggest that Scott adds my two previous code page related patches (those bugs really hurt me badly; they are each very small patches) to the current lib (thus creating a version 2.2a) and that's it for the old version.

I'll talk about my plans for the new version in another mail, for discussion's sake.

Regards,
Christian