Re: HTTPAPI http_url_post_raw application/x-www-form-urlencodedquestion

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Michael wrote:

btw i didn't "install" HTTPAPI as such, I am not a big fan of bind by copy, I created three *SRVPGMs:
[SNIP]

I don't understand what you're saying. HTTPAPI's install program creates 3 service programs named HTTPAPIR4, EXPAT and SOCKUTILR4. You seem to be telling me that you did the same thing manually. I guess I'm not clear on why you didn't just run the install program?

Or are you actually trying to say that you're not a fan of bind-by-reference, so you bound all of the modules directly to your program?