Re: HTTPAPI http_url_post_raw application/x-www-form-urlencoded question

thanks again!

btw i didn't "install" HTTPAPI as such, I am not a big fan of bind by copy, I created three *SRVPGMs:

HTTPAPIR4:
COMMSSLR4
COMMTCPR4
ENCODERR4
HTTPAPIR4
HTTPUTILR4
HTTPXMLR4
CCSIDR4
HEADERR4

EXPAT:
XMLPARSE
XMLTOK
XMLROLE

SOCKUTILR4:
SOCKUTILR4

I had to reference EXPAT and SOCKUTILR4 when creating HTTPAPIR4 though.

Have I said thanks by the way? :)

Michael

Sender: Scott Klement

> p.s. You did issue this under GNU licensing, right?

No, it's under a (less restrictive) BSD license.

(You should see the license at the top of the HTTPAPIR4 source member, as
well as displayed on the screen when you install HTTPAPI).