Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sender: Scott Klement

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Michael wrote:

> btw i didn't "install" HTTPAPI as such, I am not a big fan of bind by
> copy, I created three *SRVPGMs:
[SNIP]

I don't understand what you're saying. HTTPAPI's install program creates
3 service programs named HTTPAPIR4, EXPAT and SOCKUTILR4. You seem to be
telling me that you did the same thing manually. I guess I'm not clear on
why you didn't just run the install program?

Or are you actually trying to say that you're not a fan of
bind-by-reference, so you bound all of the modules directly to your
program?