RE: HTTPAPI - character set utf-8

Sender: "Mendoza, German   \(RCIS\)" <German.Mendoza@xxxxxxxx>

Ok, I'll check with the .Net guys here because they said that are
calling the same web-service by loading the http request header with the
content-type of "text/xml; charset=utf-8".

The web service can accept both URL encoded data via
application/x-www-form-urlencoded content-type and also XML via SOAP.
Just trying to see if I can call via XML/SOAP.