Posting Change Problem

Sender: daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We've been using HTTPAPI for almost two years to transmit our
direct-deposit payroll file to the bank.  The bank is now switching to a
new web site and they want us to send them a test file but it's not
working.  The new site looks pretty much the same as the old site but has a
few cosmetic differences.  Comparing the HTML source between the old and
new sites it looks like they've added some JavaScript to the new site (I
don't know JavaScript).  We have been using a digital certificate to log in
to the old site and it's been working great.  Initially, I thought there
might have been an issue that they didn't have our current certificate set
up on their new system but now I don't think so.

After the doing the http_url_get we receive:
Virtual user nkausrf1 logged in.

This looks like it's connecting OK.  After doing the http_url_post_stmf we
get:

<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>500 Internal Server Error</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Internal Server Error</H1>
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.<P>
Please contact the server administrator,
 [no address given] </BODY></HTML>

This looks to me like their server can't handle what I'm sending.  The only
change that I've made to my original program was just changing the URL.  Do
I need to be looking at something else?

Dave Parnin
--
Nishikawa Standard Company