Re: Expat & Base64 (Accidentally attached a blank document...)

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Since you didn't provide the code in a form that I could install on my machine, I didn't try your program. After a brief look at the data, there are two things that you need to take into consideration:

a) Base64 encoded data needs to be fed into the base64_decode() routine in even multiples of 4 characters at a time. You'll need to accumulate your base64 data until it is an even multiple of 4 bytes.

b) Your base64 encoded data has spaces in it. You'll need to strip those spaces out before passing it to base64_decode().

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com