Re: Expat & Base64 (Accidentally attached a blank document...)

Well I got all the blanks out of the doc also processed in multiple's of 4 however PDF viewer wont open...

I opened Code400 and saved the file out of that hopefully you can view the file now...  I know I have to be doing something very stupid...

Thanks for you time Scott...

John Major
Information Services
Pierce & Associates, P.C.
312-476-5360
Fax- 312-476-5361
www.atty-pierce.com

Pierce & Associates is a Designated Counsel for Freddie Mac for the State of Illinois.
Pierce & Associates.  Where People and Performance Count. Everyday.

To compliment a job well done, please email compliment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To let us know you are not satisfied with our performance or had a problem with a staff person, please email complaint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) named in this message. This communication is intended to be and to remain confidential and may be subject to applicable attorney/client and/or work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and/or any attachments and if you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose the contents or take any action in reliance upon the information contained in this communication or any attachments

Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

10/12/2005 11:29 AM

Please respond to
ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: Expat & Base64 (Accidentally attached a blank document...)

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Since you didn't provide the code in a form that I could install on my
machine, I didn't try your program.  After a brief look at the data, there
are two things that you need to take into consideration:

a) Base64 encoded data needs to be fed into the base64_decode() routine in
even multiples of 4 characters at a time.  You'll need to accumulate your
base64 data until it is an even multiple of 4 bytes.

b) Your base64 encoded data has spaces in it. You'll need to strip those
spaces out before passing it to base64_decode().

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com