Expat & Base64 (Accidentally attached a blank document...)

Accidentally sent over a blank test.pdf.... updated with the output of the Base64 Decode

I am trying to incorporate the Base64 Decode service pgm that Scott created with the Expat FULLELEM pgm Scott Created and I am having problems...

Everything seems to be ok however when I open the document off the iSeries Adobe can not read it...

I have added code to create a stream file on the IFS for the Start of the Elem and Close it at the End.

For the CharData I have added code to call decode with the data and place it in the file on the IFS....

I have attached the source for FULLELEM and the PDF that it generates and the XML Document ...

Maybe someone can see what I am doing wrong...  Thanks everyone !!!!

John Major