RE: ISO-8859-1 and http_url_get_xml

Sender: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Currently I am using an older version (1.10) of httpapi, but will move up to
the latest version in the near future.
I note that the responses I get from the remote server are
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Is this the equivalent of the ISO 8859 or should I anticipate problems ?

Regards,

Ian Patterson