Re: http_url_post_xml questions

Sender: Sean Porterfield <sporter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Eric Jones wrote:

I've tried simple using Incoming( ) with Ex-16 and get the error... The call to HTTP_URL_E ended in error (C G D F).

I can't help answer your question, but I can tell you that you didn't provide enough information on the error. A message ID would be most helpful; the full message text and previous errors from the joblog would also be useful. Depending on the other errors, portions of your code could help narrow down the problem (but please switch to a fixed width font or, preferably, plain text if you paste in code!)