Re: (GSKit) I/O: A connection with a remote socket was reset by thatsocket.

Sender: "Jay Peasley" <jpeasley@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The http(s)-api application to connect to a Soap web service I have
developed is being called from a cgidev2 program that is connected through
port 443. There are directives in the http-conf that tell the Apache server
to listen to 10.0.0.01 port 443.

Is it possible that the Apache server is disconnecting the socket?

I really don't know TCP that well, or http-apis for that matter, but am
grasping.

Thanks,

Jay