RPGLE & XML/SOAP Question

Hello All...

I have a question I currently have contacted a web service via RPGLE however it was a very small document via (SOAP) that I had to send so I built it on the fly via RPG and strings...

Well know I am getting to the point that I need to contact many other web services so I have been working with the XML Toolkit for the iSeries and created some nice service programs to work with the API's...   It has worked for a standard XML documents (Elements, Attributes, Comments, etc.).  However know I am having problems trying to generate a SOAP document with it...

How is everyone else generating the document they send to a web service... What are they using SOAP?

Thanks for any information

John Major