HTTPAPI - SOAP Action

Title: HTTPAPI - SOAP Action

Hi

I am attempting to use the HTTPAPI to send a SOAP/XML message to a HTTP server using the "http_url_post" procedure.
The SOAP Action parameter is defined with a length 64 bytes, but the SOAP Action I need to send is longer than this and is being truncated to 64 bytes.  This obviously causes an error on the server as the SOAP Action is not recognized.

I have resolved this issue by modifying the length of SOAP Action parameter to 1024 bytes on all procedures, but my questions are, why was the length only 64 bytes? and will my modification cause an error elsewhere.

FYI this is my SOAP Action parameter (which is 65 bytes) : http://communications.test.gta-travel.com/webservice/QueueMessage

Just wanted to say big thanks to Scott for all his great work.

Darryl

The opinions expressed within this email represent those of the individual and not necessarily those of Gullivers Travel Associates (GTA).

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Should you wish to use email as a form of communication, GTA are unable to guarantee the security of email content outside of our own computer systems.