Question about using FTPAPIR4 under V5R2

Hi,

This is my first post to the FTPAPI mail list.  The FTPAPIR4 code has helped me a lot.  It has been running under V4R5 for about 18 months, pulling files (GET) from NT/2000 servers into the AS400 root system.  We just upgraded to V5, R2 I think.  The FTPAPIR4 code still seems to work.

Questions:
1.  Is there an R5 update to the FTPAPI code?

2.  When I attempt to Put or Get using the AS400 Lib/Mbr format, I get an error, something like "directory not found".  It doesn't seem to be looking at the QSYS path even with using FTP_NAMFMT to change name format to the QSYS format.

3.  How do I retrieve the Error Code (2nd parm) from the FTP_ERROR function?  I only see examples that retrieve the error message text (1st parm).

Thanks,

John Farmer
johnfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxx
jfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx