RE: Parameters

Sender: bryan_palmer@xxxxxxx

which FTPAPI

-----Original Message-----
From: nellestj@xxxxxxx [mailto:nellestj@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 10:39 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Parameters

Sender: <nellestj@xxxxxxx>

Okay - I got the http_url_get_xml to work finally - Thank You!!  Now I am
moving on to the parameter issue.  What I am going to be doing is calling
the web program (the one using the get) from another RPGLE program.  I will
be passing it a total of 8 parameters, 7 of them will contain data, and the
8th one will be blank when it is sent to the web program, and needs to be
returned to me from the web program.  I guess my main question is when I
make the call to the subprocedure, how do I pass all of the parameters to
it?  The example I have is:

  // Submit Util% request webserver

  if ( UtilReq( peOrderNo
                  ) = *OFF );
      msg = http_error();
      dsply msg ' ' wait;
      return;
  endif;

Right now I just have peOrderNo being passed in, how do I add the others?  I
tried a few different ways, but the proram didn't like them.  Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks again for all of your
help! :)