RE: httpapi connect problem

Sender: "Ian Patterson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I havn't received any reply on the issue below which is becoming serious, so
not sure if it got to this group.
I am presuming most people who use the HTTPAPI (SSL mode) are connecting via
a lan/internet to the external servers, rather than dialup with ppp comms.
(if you do use ppp (i.e. STRTCPPTP) maybe we can swap params of the profile)

The next step I suppose would be to use blocking on the socket, but am wary
of that (never used blocking).

Regards

Ian Patterson

ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>