Re: HTTPAPI 1.10 pre 6

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Guess what. The time out problem reocurred for the verysame reason (only
> sending the request chain and forget to include the data).

Huh?  What do you mean "forget to include the data"?

If you think that something got broken between HTTPAPI 1.10 pre 7 and the
release of 1.10, then you can get PRE7 from the following links:

SAVF: http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/1.10pre7/httpapi.savf
XML:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/1.10pre7/httpapi.xml
ZIP:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/1.10pre7/httpapi.zip

However, I will not support PRE7 in the future.  Please only use it for
troubleshooting!  If you find a bug in the current 1.10, let me know what
needs to be changed in the source to fix the problem,and I'll fix it.

As far as I know, the issues that you had before we released 1.10 were all
fixed.  Obviously, I did not want to release 1.10 unless everything was
bug-free -- that's why I asked you guys all to test it!