CA certificate problem with httpapi

Sender: "Ian Patterson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

We have hit the following problem today.
Has anyone else had a similar situation & fixed it ?

AS/400 is V5R2

We have the correct CA class 3 certificate (from Verisign) in the DCM and it
is in the trusted list for our client (httpapi program).
The certificate validates OK when checked in the DCM.

When we connect to the remote server we get the error:
"Certificate not signed by a trusted Certificate Authority"

I know for certain that the certificate I have installed into the DCM is the
correct one. Its working on other AS/400's including release 5.2

The AS/400 in question has very high levels of security, and a ridiculous
firewall system that took us a week to get out from, but I wouldn't think
this would be the issue ?

Any ideas ?

Regards

Ian Patterson