Re: Supporting iso-8859-9 to parse xml...

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I think you're running into a situation where Expat doesn't understand the
encoding of the XML file.  Expat is an XML parser that I've used in
HTTPAPI behind the scenes...

One solution would be to simply save the XML to a stream file, and process
it yourself with a different API (maybe IBM's API?)

Another altnerative would be to extend HTTPAPI so that it works with
Expat's "User Defined encoding" routines.  If you'd like to code that and
contribute it back to the project, that would be great!

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com