Re: FTPAPI

Sender: "Elbert Cook" <elbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the explanation of passive.

But if its a firewall issue, I can't find the problem.

My pc is connected to the same switch, going into the same Firewall
appliance and DSL modem as our Iseries.
I can transfer the file using my PC no problem, but the Iseries times out.

The banks network guy just called, and he says the problem is the way the do
NAT on their end, and that no AS400's or System 390's can connect.
He said the way they NAT, IBM views as an attack, where as most pc ftp
software programs don't care.

Anyway he says they are looking at the NAT situation on their end.

Thanks for the help.

They recently add a https web page for transfering the files. So I'm going
to try and connect using your HTTPAPI service programs.