FTPAPI 2.0-beta. Please Test!

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Please test this new beta copy of FTPAPI:

SAVF: http://www.scottklement.com/ftpapi/beta/ftpapi.savf
XML:  http://www.scottklement.com/ftpapi/beta/ftpapi.xml

What we did with this copy of FTPAPI is change the way it stores it's
internal work variables so that each connection stores it's variables
separately.

That way, it's possible to have more than one session open simultaneously.

To do that, we have to add the "session number" to every API, not just the
ones that directly do network access.  For example, FTP_binary() has
become FTP_binaryMode() and instead of one parameter, it now requires two.

For backward-compatibility, FTP_binary() still exists, but it changes the
settings of ALL sessions.

These changes were major enough that I bumped the version number up to
2.0.  FTPAPI now requires V4R4M0 in order to compile/run.

I've also changed the way that paths are converted internally from
IFS-style to lib/obj style. This version of FTPAPI now uses the
Qp0lCvtPathToQSYSObjName() API to perform that conversion.

These are major changes, so please test them out before I make a "real"
release.

Thanks!

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com