Re: HTTPAPI and Frames

Sender: "Elbert Cook" <elbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I think my problem is with the .asp code thats in the frames.

Below is the page that I'm receiving. However if I use a web brower and goto
the same page the URL eventually changes to
client_functions.asp?f=credit and the line item data is displayed.

However I only get the column headers if Httpapi gets
client_functions.asp?f=credit directly.
I've tried the other links in the frame statements but I never get
redirected to the appropriate page.

I assume it will be unlikely that I can retrieve that page that I need
without talking to the company that wrote the canned software for the banks.

Thanks for the assistance,

<frameset rows="85,*,1,1" framespacing="0" border="0" frameborder="0">
  <frame name="headermenu" noresize target="main" src="menu.asp?f=menu">
  <frame name="main" src="banners.asp">
  <frame name="js" scrolling="no" noresize target="main"
src="client_functions.asp?f=loadjs">
  <frame name="active" scrolling="no" noresize target="main"
src="client_functions.asp?f=setactive">
</frameset>

<noframes>
</noframes>