Example 2 - Error Message Meaning?

Sender: daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Monday the lightbulb went on as to how to adapt the code in the example
#2 to my application.  I was on vacation yesterday, didn't pay the electric
bill, and now am in the dark once again.

When I try to I get the following message:
DSPLY  SSL Handshake: (GSKit) Certificate is not signed by

Is this a problem with the certificate set up in the DCM?  I have been able
to install the same certificate on my PC and it works fine for accessing
the web page and doing file transfers.  I seem to remember going through
registering the APP_ID on Monday.  I've looked at the serial#'s on the PC
and tried to compare them with the CA and client signing certificate in the
DCM but don't see any correlation.  Should I be able to?

Dave Parnin
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx