RE: HTTPAPI examples

Sender: Marc <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

At 05:50 PM 7/20/2004 -0500, you wrote:
> Most of my examples also use other 3rd party code like CGIDEV2 and
> XMLSAX.  Would it be ok to include that in your examples?  I guess 100%
> of my usage is based on XML being the transport for the data so that is
> why I have CGIDEV2 in the mix - purely for templating purposes.

This is part of my problem; how can I present HTTPAPI without first
presenting other tools such as CGIDEV2 or an XML parser?  It seems like
this won't work.

Amazon has a comprehensive and free service. You do have to register as a 'developer' but it takes about 2 minutes and I don't think they would care if you broadcast your developer ID.

Marc