RE: HTTPAPI examples

Sender: "Bartell, Aaron L. (TC)" <ALBartell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Most of my examples also use other 3rd party code like CGIDEV2 and
XMLSAX.  Would it be ok to include that in your examples?  I guess 100%
of my usage is based on XML being the transport for the data so that is
why I have CGIDEV2 in the mix - purely for templating purposes.

A good public web service to consume, that would also solve a business
problem for people, would be some of UPS's public web services.  For
instance, I have an app the retrieves the Time In Transit for a
particular weight of a box going to and from particular zip codes etc.

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/bussol/offering/online_tools.html

Thoughts?

This is similar to what I was going to do for my CGI and XMLSAX
utilities I am going to be offering on my site.  I was going to develop
a full tutorial on how to fully implement RPG web services and the
HTTPAPI was part of it.

Aaron Bartell