RE: HTTPAPI examples

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Marc,

> Amazon has a comprehensive and free service.  You do have to register as a
> 'developer' but it takes about 2 minutes and I don't think they would care
> if you broadcast your developer ID.

I spent a few minutes playing with this, and was quickly able to perform a
search for J.K. Rowling using an RPG program :)   That's pretty neat.

Are you working with this web service in your RPG programs?  If so, are
you using SOAP or REST?  Is there a way to do REST with a POST request, or
do you have to use a GET request?