RE: HTTPAPI 1.9 pre3

Sender: "Sean Porterfield" <sporter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hmmm...  I guess I could also distribute it in .zip format, though that
> seems like it would be a bit awkward.

It was awkward ;)

> Unless you're transferring it in BINARY mode, I don't see why you'd need
> to run dos2unix...  in ASCII mode the end-of-line characters should be
> converted automatically.

Yes, I left out the part about zipping the directory in Windows and using
scp to get it to my Linux box at home.  All of my strange character problems
were due to the crlf from transferring in ASCII mode to Windows.

> Neither of these are new code -- you should've had the same problem in
> 1.8.  (Not that knowing that helps you much)

I've never had it working, actually.  I had 1.7 source files, but I'd never
compiled any of it.  You specifically mentioned V4R2 today, so I figured I'd
give it a shot.

> The wwNumb and (*SRCSTMT: *NODEBUGIO) issues are easy enough to fix, but
> fixing atoll won't be as easy.

I just removed the *SRCSTMT: *NODEBUGIO to get by that issue.  I'm not
familiar with atoll, so I just changed the 20i0 to 10i0 to see what would
happen.  What's the workaround for the wwNumb?  I haven't had time to look
at it yet.