Re: ftp_get local file question

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Alan,

Getting the output, or better yet, sniffing the TCP connection, of a
working FTP client might help me to understand what needs to be done.

But, I don't have access to a system that uses this GDG scheme, so
I can't get the output, AND even if I could, I'd have no way to test
any code that I wrote.

Plus, I'm really short on time right now.