Re: ftp_get local file question

Sender: "Richard B Baird" <rbaird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Scott,

I don't know how you can know before hand either.  I was hoping you could
help in that regards...

I don't know how other ftp clients do it.  maybe they create a temporary
file and rename it after recieving.   all i know is that it works,
regardless of the client.

I'll try a few things and step through the api's in debub as it's happening
and see what i can come up with.

rick