Re: [Ftpapi] help with example 14

I recompile all of them.  Thanks

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021, 3:50 PM Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nancy,

Thanks for reminding me!   That is why I haven't removed that SSL option... so that people who compiled it without SSL don't have to re-bind everything.  But, unfortunately, they won't have SSL, either.

Anyway...   you don't necessarily have to "recompile" your programs.  You can just re-bind them.  For example, you could try this:

UPDPGM PGM(nancys-favorite-program) MODULE(*NONE) BNDSRVPGM((HTTPAPIR4))

This should update the program so that it uses the current version of HTTPAPI without recompiling.   But, this doesn't work 100% of the time.  If it doesn't work, then you'd need to recompile/recreate the programs that call it.

--
Scott Klement
sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx