Re: [Ftpapi] help with example 14

Do I need to recompile any programs that use LIBHTTP?

Nancy

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 2:07 PM Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Nancy,

When you first compiled HTTPAPI (by calling the INSTALL program) it asked whether you wanted to include support for SSL.  It is rejecting the https because you answered "N", and therefore it doesn't have support compiled into it.

To fix that, you can simply call INSTALL again, this time answer with a Y.

I should remove that question.  That was needed back in the old days when there were heavy restrictions on cryptography, et al.  Today, this is no longer needed.

--
Scott Klement
sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx