Re: [Ftpapi] Issue with accented characters

Now I’m confused !

I told you to try to change the CCSID.

In a mail you sent earlier you told us that changing the CCSID of the file didn’t solve your problem.

Yes Peder,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> is what I have in beginning of my xml file in the IFS directory, but the accented character is not translated correctly in the IFS directory prior to using XML-INTO to moving into my data structure. I have tried setting the CCSID to 1208 but still getting the same result.

And now you are writing that changing it solved the problem.

What have you done now, that you didn’t do before?????

Mvh/Peder