From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Oluwole Sowemimo
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 1:49 AM
To: FTPAPI/HTTPAPI mailing list <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Ftpapi] Issue with accented characters

Hi Scott,

Thanks for getting back to me. The encoding is set to utf-8. I am not setting CCSID, do I need to set the CCSID? If yes, to what please?

Kind regards

Olu

On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 at 4:44 p.m., Scott Klement

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.