Re: [Ftpapi] replicating a curl request

This is a strange curl request... I don't think whomever wrote it was a regular curl user.  For example, he's coding the authrorization string manually instead of using curl's normal userid/password parameters.  And I don't understand why he's coding "no-cache"...  that would only make sense for a web browser, but he's using curl...

But, yeah... you can do this with HTTPAPI.

a) the content-type is a parameter, use that, do not code a custom header.

b) likewise for authorization, use http_setAuth(), not a custom header

c) For the custom headers you do need (file_name, table_name, table_sys_id) you'll need to use an ADDL_HEADER exit procedure.

d) for the "data" parameter, just pass it in the upload data.  If using http_stmf or http_req, you just use the path to your PDF.  If you're using the older set of APIs, use http_post_stmf() to point to your PDF.

-SK