Re: [Ftpapi] replicating a curl request

I've been working on this off and on. I found the ADDL_HEADER and created the custom headers, I'll remove those for authorization. My biggest issue now is that using http_post_stmf(), it can't find my PDF. I've tried changing CCSID, renaming the file to all uppercase, moving it to my personal IFS directory. It is returning 3025 on the stat command. I've just upgraded to the latest version and will try again using http_stmf instead of the older http_post_stmf