[Ftpapi] ssl_error(410): (GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received

Hi everybody,

On the production server we have OS / 400 V6R1 and HTTPAPI (1.24) and WebService consumes without any problems.

On another server we update the OS / 400 to V7R2 with HTTPAPI (1.38) and we get the following error only when it is https:
Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received

Apparently the connection is not established or the certificate can not be downloaded from the server to which I want to connect for some reason.

We have everything set up as the README.TXT says in the application.

there is a solution for this bag?

HTTPAPI_DEBUG.TXT:

HTTPAPI Ver 1.38 released 2017-10-09
NTLM Ver 1.4.0 released 2014-12-22
OS/400 Ver V7R2M0

https_init(): entered
SetError() 25: SSL environment was already initialized]
http_url_post(): entered
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: GRIMALDIGRASSI.COM.AR
DNS server found: 10.0.0.3
DNS server found: 10.0.0.4
Nagle's algorithm (TCP_NODELAY) disabled.
SNI hostname set to: www.siogranos.com.ar
(GSKit)Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received.
ssl_error(410): (GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received.SetError() 30: SSL Handshake: (GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received.

Thank you in advance.